Contrails, Chemtrails and Artificial CloudsChemtrail Evidence, Featured Wednesday, July 4th, 2012
Contrails, Chemtrails and Artificial Clouds
Part II: Potential Benefits of Artificial Clouds
At first, this photo appears to show an aircraft making a contrail above a cloud.
Same photo. Zoomed out, we see there are no clouds; it’s two contrails.
Same photo. The lower contrail has been widening for 12 minutes.
These images show how a single contrail can quickly become massive.
Together, they accumulate to block out the sky.
Unnoticed by most civilians, contrails expand, thicken and merge, resembling natural clouds… and drastically altering ground temperatures and weather patterns.
In November 2010, leading climatologists met in Berkeley at the Wonderfest science festival. Geo-engineering experts Julio Friedman and Jane Long discussed the reasons why re-engineering the Earth’s atmosphere is so critical, likening our environment to an extremely obese person who undergoes a stomach-stapling procedure. Drastic action is required, according to Friedman and Long, or we will lose significant land mass very quickly due to melting polar ice and rising ocean waters globally. (Watch the video of this lecture on Hulu)
In their Wonderfest lecture, Friedman and Long explained that the general population is too ignorant about the issues of science related to climate change to leave our fate in the hands of the public. Furthermore, “in order to test it, we have to DO it,” to be able to measure results, according to these energy and environmental experts.
Solar Radiation Management
Similar to the way a volcano blocks solar radiation for years after an eruption, adding sulphur dioxide directly to the stratosphere using jet aircraft can provide shade for the Earth by reflecting the Sun’s rays back into space. Since matter in the stratosphere is so high above the Earth, injecting aerosols at this altitude creates an enormous area of shade compared to tropospheric clouds.
While other methods of reducing solar radiation have been proposed, including space-based reflectors, none of these solutions are immediate, nor are they as inexpensive as enhancing contrails to create artificial clouds.
These experiments are underway today with dramatic results: huge areas of the globe are covered with artificial clouds daily, whitening the sky and causing the phenomenon known as “global dimming.”
This process– creating artificial clouds by adding aerosolized materials to jet contrails– is referred to as chemtrails by many people who witness the persistent, bright super-contrails that thicken and white out the sky.
At the time of my first report in 2007, which was sent to all US Senators (including then-Senator Obama), we didn’t know for certain whether artificial clouds spawned by jet contrails were deliberately created. We now know that they are.
Some of the Potential Benefits of Artificial Clouds
Watching “chemtrails,” some people believe it’s possible we are being “sprayed” for sinister reasons. But the facts points towards greater purposes… presumably on behalf of The People.
- A) NATIONAL AND GLOBAL SECURITY
1. Solar Radiation Management/Climate Change Remediation
- Jets can create thousands of square miles of shade in a matter of hours, blocking a significant portion of the Sun’s radiation. This could help slow down the loss of ice and land mass, and may also be important on days when the Sun’s radiation is especially strong. Scientists predict that solar flares and radiation patterns could severely intensify, so our artificial clouds may one day shield us from extreme solar storms and radiation.
As shown in the documentation below, patents for jet contrail enhancement have been made by corporations that are capable of executing large-scale programs in cooperation with the US government that are intended to reduce the effects of warming and drying related to climate change. The concept is the same as explained above: thick, icy clouds from jets create shade when sunlight hits the top of the clouds and bounces back into space. However, blocking radiation does not help the increasing acidity of the oceans, the other major impact of our increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere.
2. Precipitation Enhancement
A brilliant product of enhanced jet contrails, artificial clouds in full force can redirect and intensify storms. This is done by creating vast areas of cloud cover, which creates shade and drops the temperature in that area. As the air cools, it contracts, dropping the pressure. This allows storms to move in which otherwise would have been repelled by higher pressure. This is critical, since states that provide the most food for America have been drying out for at least half a century. In California, for example, our underground water reservoirs have dropped consistently for the past 50 years. (What happens if California, supplying so much of our country’s food, lacks water to produce sufficient crops?)
- B) NATIONAL DEFENSE
1. Missile Defense Shield
- Enhanced contrails may also have a close connection with HAARP. HAARP (The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), first developed by Arco and funded by the U.S. Military, is designed “for military and civilian purposes” and may be able to use conductivity-enhanced contrails to channel high-powered radio pulses from HAARP, creating a shield to disable incoming nuclear warheads. In this theory, metallic aerosols such as barium could be used instead of sulphur oxides to enhance conductivity. Similarly, HAARP might be able to deflect or modify EMPs.
- The fact that we can drastically alter the weather is common knowledge among warfare specialists, and has been part of modern military strategy since we proved it effective in the Vietnam War. (See the History Channel special
- for more details about using weather for military purposes).
3. Wartime Communication Systems Medium
The conductive pathways provided by enhanced contrail clouds can theoretically be used as a transmission channel for communications in the case of communications satellites being disabled. By similar science, enemy communications and surveillance could be disrupted.
These are just of few of the many practical applications that military scientists have posed.
Potential Side Effects and Predictable Hazards
A) Lung disease, cancer, and numerous other health issues
B) Saturation of soil, air and water with sulfur dioxide and other chemicals
C) Decimation or extinction of birds, bees and damage to the ecological cycles on Earth
D) Dependence on petroleum for national defense and security
E) Potential for HAARP energy pulses to affect the human brain
F) The backfiring of the “cloud program” could cause accelerated warming due to CO2 being delivered into the stratosphere in large quantities.
G) The need to continue more and more stratospheric solar radiation blocking, disrupting photosynthetic processes on Earth while the problem worsens.
Since stratospheric clouds only block the Sun temporarily while we continue to burn materials to create more and more energy, using artificial clouds to block solar radiation is at best a temporary solution that worsens the overall problem.
The interim solution of solar radiation management only covers up symptoms while having no affect on the disease itself… which is the continued and accelerating buildup of CO2 in the atmosphere that poisons our oceans, land, and the air we breathe.
Goodbye, Blue Sky (Pink Floyd cover by Sungha Jung)
- Part I: Contrails, Chemtrails and Artificial Clouds – Full Report (PDF)
This is the report that was sent to every US Senator and members of Congress.
Want to share this info… without sounding insane? Buy the book at Amazon.com
- Time Lapse- Here is an excellent time lapse video of artificial clouds.
- NASA Contrail Chart- This chart shows when contrails “shouldn’t” appear.
- Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005 reported in the U.S. Senate – This document at the US Library of Congress provides for weather modification activities, including cloud seeding. NOTE: This document seems to be missing from the Library of Congress Web site. It used to be there.
- Space Preservation Acts (US)- Mentioning “chemtrails” in the context of warfare.
- Hughes Aircraft Company Patent- This patent describes methods using metal oxides dispersed in 10-100 micron aerosols at 7 to 13 km above the Earth, “seeding for reduction of global warming.”
- Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2007 introduced in the U.S. Senate. Includes “promoting the rapid and widespread deployment of advanced technologies and practices for reducing greenhouse gas emissions” under the EPA.
- Federal Aviation Administration Facility Consolidation Moratorium Act of 2007 introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Federal Aviation Research and Development Reauthorization Act of 2007 introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 (PDF) – This is a frightening paper that exists on a US Air Force Web sitethat details “future scenarios” about weather being used as a tool of warfare.
- GLOBAL WARMING AND ICE AGES: Prospects For Physics-Based Modulation Of Global Change- This is a paper presented by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and Stanford outlining ways to reduce insolation (solar radiation hitting Earth) to counter effects of greenhouse gases and climate change.
- Emissions of Greenhouse Gases in the United States 2005- A DOE/ EIA report about greenhouse gases from November 2006
- Also see: